Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: How to Get and Use Amulet Coin?
The Amulet Coin is a held item that doubles the amount of money players earn from battling NPCs.Players trying to get more money in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet can use it to receive a boost to their earnings in the game. However, tracking down this item can be a bit of a challenge. Here's what you need to know about where to find and how to use the Amulet Coin in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
What is the Amulet Coin?
The Amulet Coin is a Held Item in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (Pokemon SV), increasing the prize money (Pokedollars) earned during battles. It is among the most valuable items to obtain for farming cash during the game's main story.
Where to Get the Amulet Coin in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
The Amulet Coin can be obtained from a Pokémon League Rep who can be found near the Poké Center on the east side of Medali.
How to Get Amulet Coin in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
Here is how you can get the Amulet coin:
1). Go to the Pokecenter from the east entrance.
2). Find the Pokemon League Representative and talk to him.
3). He will check whether you have defeated 5 trainers in Area Three of the West Province.
4). After doing so, head back to the rep, and you will be rewarded with the Amulet Coin.
Trainers to Beat for Amulet Coin
Here is the location of every Trainer you need to beat to get the Amulet coin:
• Trainer 1: Start with the west entrance of Medali city. Keep going on the natural path, and you will find your first trainer. Her chat bubble says, "My Pokemon is the cutest!".
• Trainer 2: Take a left from trainer 1 and keep going straight. You will find a trainer whose chat bubble says, "My Pokemon is the cutest!".
• Trainer 3: Go towards the West Province area Three from the east entrance of Pokecenter, and you can find him on the left side of the path after going a bit forward. His chat bubble says, “I think my Pokemon is the cutest.”
• Trainer 4: From trainer 3, go down below and keep going ahead; you will find trainer 4. His chat bubble says, "Work, work, work…".
• Trainer 5: Turn right towards the path, and you will find trainer number 5. His chat bubble will say, "Where's the battle court…?".
Once you've defeated those five trainers and returned to the Pokemon League rep found at the Medali (East) Poke Center, you will receive the Amulet Coin.
What Does the Amulet Coin Do in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
When you have this coin equipped on an active Pokémon, it'll double your coins at the end of each battle, which includes battles against gym leaders, the Elite Four, and the Team Star leaders. As players face stronger and stronger trainers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, this item will start providing even more value, allowing players to afford any item they might need in the game comfortably.
How to Use the Amulet Coin in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
To equip the Amulet Coin, please follow these steps:
1). Press X to open up the menu.
2). Select Bag by pressing A.
3). Head to Other Items by pressing right on the D-Pad four times.
4). Scroll down until you find the Amulet Coin and press A.
5). Choose to Give to Pokemon and then select the Pokemon to equip it on.
After it is equipped, it will be used automatically whenever the Pokemon holding it enters the battle. It is a great way to make a lot of money very quickly.
That's everything you need to know about getting and using the Amulet Coin in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. If you need any other help or tips, make sure to check out our other guides on pogobuy.com. Of course, you can also buy Shiny Pokemon here while enjoying safe, fast, and quality service!